Intalation NEW MACHINE

Questions and discussion regarding installation and getting familiar with Kumander Linux

Moderator: Bernadette

marcosd.s

Intalation NEW MACHINE

Post by marcosd.s »

Good Evening,

I need some information, I downloaded Kumander, but I'm having trouble installing it on a physical machine,
I've already mounted the boot pen driver and tried to boot directly and it doesn't install, but in a virtual
machine it installs. I've used Yumi and Rufus to create a boot disk. happened to someone

My e-mail: [email protected]
Roy
Site Admin
Site Admin
Most familiar OS: Kumander Linux
MBTI Type: INFP
Philippines

Post by Roy »

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble installing Kumander Linux.

It would be best if you provide the exact error that you are encountering during the install. Also a screenshot/photo would help.

The only thing that comes to mind right now, is to try to make sure that your internet connection is active during install. If WiFi doesn't work due to driver issues, then you can use a LAN cable to physically connect your PC/Laptop to the WiFi router.

When it comes to the installation, Kumander Linux is basically the same as Debian 11 (with all non-free drivers included). So you might wanna Google your issue and include Debian in your search string.

Hope it works out for you.

Regards,
Roy
kpaulsen
PayPal Donator
PayPal Donator
United States of America

Post by kpaulsen »

So, I did find it necessary to connect to the Ethernet to install. The installation went well and you've certainly packed the OS with plenty of useful tools out of the box. I guess I'm going to join this distro after a lot of hopping. Salamat.